WHO ARE WE?
The genesis of Bourgogne de Vigne en Verre
Bourgogne de Vigne en Verre was established in 1981 by a group of wine producers seeking to optimise the commercial and logistical management of their wine domaines in order to fully focus on what they most enjoy: cultivating vines and vinifying wines.
This streamlined and responsive structure now groups together around 30 producers (12 of whom are equal shareholders) and is able to meet the needs of wine industry professionals more efficiently thanks to a managed distribution.
Wines that are vinified, aged and bottled directly at the property.
Each domaine preserves its own philosophy in terms of cultivation and vinification practices.
Wines crafted by wine producers who work hard to respect their terroirs.
35 styles of wine, 35 different yet complementary philosophies.
High standards of winemaking savoir-faire resulting in outstanding wines.
- A team of professionals providing pre-sale and post-sale customer service
- A single point of contact, a single pick-up point, a single order for a mixture of the various wines and a single Customs document
- No consolidation fees, fast delivery
- Optimisation of your inventory and therefore your cash flow
- A presence in the markets to support your staff
Burgundy made simple
A sensible, effective solution
BVV AT A GLANCE:
- 35 domaines
- 300 hectares of vineyards
- 90 Burgundy AOC wines, from Chablis to Brouilly
- 950,000 bottles distributed worldwide, 50% in France and 50% in export markets
- A presence in 30 countries