WHO ARE WE?
The genesis of Bourgogne de Vigne en Verre
Bourgogne de Vigne en Verre was established over 30 years ago, in 1981. Its founders recognized that it is extremely difficult to be efficient on the technical side, i.e. handling the wine growing and winemaking, and also be effective on the commercial side. They decided to focus on what they loved doing best, being in their vineyards and wineries, and to outsource the commercial side.
Today, this group, a small, responsive association of twenty producers (of which 12 are equal shareholders) and an extension of each one of them, meets the needs of the wine industry more than ever:
Authenticity: All the wines are vinified, aged and bottled on the property. Each domaine applies its own, individual vineyard management and winemaking philosophy.
Identity: All the wines are made by producers who respect their land and the environment.
Variety: The BVV range is not limited to one, given style, but boasts 35 wine styles and 35 different, yet complementary, philosophies.
Quality: The wines reflect the high standards and expert skills of the wine producers.
Managed distribution: We are not agents, brokers or traders, but represent the direct commercial arm of the domaines.
- A team of professionals to serve you before and after the sale
- Direct from the property prices
- A single point of contact, one place of collection, one order for the various wines, one customs document
- Logistics: hassle-free, no consolidation fee, fast delivery
- Optimization of your inventory, and therefore your cash flow
- A presence in the markets to support your teams
Burgundy made simple
A sensible, effective solution
BVV AT A GLANCE:
- 35 domaines
- 300 hectares of vineyards
- 90 Burgundy AOC wines, from Chablis to Brouilly
- 950,000 bottles distributed worldwide, 50% in France and 50% in export markets
- A presence in 30 countries